PDF files have gotten quite significant, particularly for official work where they are considered both easy to read and revolve throughout the office. However, as easy as they are to manage, it is quite difficult to amend and modify them in their primary form. Many people have complained about the presence of different watermarks on their PDFs, which are difficult to remove. This article focuses on providing you with the best platforms to remove watermark from PDF online.
Why You May Want to Remove Watermarks From a PDF File: let us see some reasons why people remove watermarks from PDFs in the first place.
- The document has been declassified.
- You no longer need the watermark.
- The watermark needs to be removed and replaced.
- The watermark is a logo or mascot and is being changed or rebranded.
- The watermark is not well-placed.
- The watermark interferes with reading, among others.
How to Remove Watermark From PDFs Using Soda PDF: Soda PDF is a powerful multipurpose PDF editor. Its free online tools allow you to merge, compress, convert, split, resize, rotate, and modify PDFs with ease.
- Go to Soda PDF Online.
- Choose “Open PDF” on the left side menu to upload a PDF file from your computer, OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- You need to wait until the editor finishes the processing of loading your PDF file.
- Then click on the “Edit” tab from the main menu bar and select the “Remove Page Marks” option once it finishes the loading.
- When you click on the “Remove page marks” option it displays different symbols. From that select, the “Remove Watermark” symbol.
- To do that task you need to log in with your email. Once you have done it starts the function.
- The watermark will be deleted from the PDF page.
- The watermark on the entire document will be removed at a time.
How to Remove Watermark From PDFs via Microsoft Word: Microsoft Word is one of the most popular word-processing tools on the planet. You can also use it to remove watermarks from PDFs by first converting the PDF to Word, removing the watermark, then saving the document as a PDF. This works with almost all PDF editors.
How to Remove Watermark From PDFs via pdfdu: PDFdu.com is another online utility that you can use to remove watermarks on your PDF. This tool is a PDF converter, editor, splitter, and merger. It manages your PDF file and makes life easier for you. It also allows you to add watermarks Therefore, to remove the watermarks on your PDF file you will have to convert the PDF file to a text format. It supports output formats like MS-Word, text, Excel and PPT thus you can convert to MS-Word. From there the watermarks will be overlaid on the document. You will then click on it and delete it manually.
How to Remove Watermark From PDFs via PDFaid: Just as the name suggests this website helps you to convert PDFs to editable formats, merge PDFs, rotate, extract images from PDFs, add watermarks, and create PDF watermarks. One proven method that you can remove watermarks with the help of this website is to convert your PDF to an editable output format. From that output format selected, let us say MS-Word, you will simply delete the watermark with ease. Once you are done you can open upload the document on the website and convert it to PDF.
How to Remove Watermark From PDFs Using Google Docs: Here’s how to remove watermarks from PDFs online using Google Docs:
- Sign in to your Google Drive account and click on the + New button.
- Click on File Upload and select the watermarked PDF file.
- You’ll see an “…upload complete” notification in the bottom-right corner of your screen. Click on the filename.
- A preview will be generated. Click on the Open with drop-down at the top of the page.
- Click on Google Docs.
- If the watermark is not automatically removed, click on it > select it > press Delete on your keyboard.
- Click on File, select Download, then click on PDF Document and your watermark-free PDF will be saved to your computer.