The stackorigin will guide you How to Change Your Default Browser in computer/pc.
Each and Every computer/pc and mobile device comes with a default web browser. Apple devices run on Safari ,Windows 11,10,8 has Microsoft Edge and Android phone’s has Google Chrome. Windows 8 also let you change your default browser to one of your choice.
- On your computer, Open the Control Panel by pressing Windows key + i on the keyboard.
- In the Control Panel, click Programs.
- Then Select Default Programs.
- Click on default programs.
- Then, click on Set your default programs.
- On the left box, select any one browser to keep default browser either Google Chrome or Firefox or IE, Then select Set this program as default and finally click on OK.