The stackorigin will guide you How to find compatible RAM for your PC?
Most of laptops/computer you can upgrade the RAM and Some of laptop’s you can’t be upgraded. By using this crucial free tool you can find out currently what RAM you have now and which sizes you need to buy.
- Open your PC or Computer, Then open this link to check compatible RAM’s.
- Click on start your scan button Under Find a 100% compatible memory or storage upgrade
- You need Agree to the terms & conditions by enabling checkbox. Then you need to click on Start Your Free Scan. Then save the scanning tool into you Pc . After saving, Now you have successfully downloaded the CrucialScan.exe.
- To install Double-click on the CrucialScan.exe.
- Once you finished with installation. Automatically crucial application will scan your PC and you can find report’s in web browser tab.
Read More: Can My laptop or computer Run Windows 11? Here’s How to Check?
- Based on Memory report section, you can check the RAM that’s in your computer/pc and even you can check the maximum amount of RAM your computer can handle, as well as the total amount of RAM slots.
- If you scroll down, according to your computer/pc crucial will recommend the Compatible memory.
Leave a comment