- India’s first COVID-19 test kit for self-use.
- Get your test results within 15 min from the comfort of your home.
- Get your report through the App.
During the second wave of many people were struggling even to get their test done. Mylab Discovery Solutions launched India’s first self-testing kit for Covid-19 after receiving the approval from the Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR).
CoviSelf allows you to test for COVID-19 antigen yourself within 15 minutes. The test is authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected nasal samples. The test can be used by 18 years and older individuals themselves or by an adult for individuals between 2-18 years old. The tests must be performed with CoviSelf App to register and report results.
Flipkart, the e-commerce website is selling Coviself and The test kit priced at Rs 250. Flipkart shall not be responsible for the accuracy of the test results and/or performance of the product and/or any after sales service of the product.
How to test yourself for Covid with Mylab CoviSelf:
- Download CoviSelf app from officially website.
- Register in the CoviSelf app and Take the sample with safe swab.
- Put the sample in a tube, break swab and close the nozzle cap.
- Add 2 drop’s, wait for 15 min, get the report on the coviself app.
- Put kit contents in the disposal bag and discard it.
Leave a comment