Microsoft’s PC Health Check application can tell you whether your PC meets the system requirements to run Windows 11. Here’s how you can use it on your PC or Computer.
- Open your PC or Computer, Then open this link to download the PC Health Check tool using any web browser’s.
- On this page, Scroll down until you can see the section called “Check for compatibility“
- Then click on the ‘Download App’ button.
- Click on the downloaded setup to start the installation process.
- Accept the terms in the license agreement, then click on the Install button.
- Once installation is done tap on to Finish.
- Open the Health Check application or else automatically open the PC Health Check tool.
- Click on the blue colored Check Now button.
- This tool tell you whether your computer or PC can run Windows 11 or not.
For windows 11 os needed Minimum system requirements
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|Storage||64 GB or larger storage device|
|System firmware||UEFI, Secure Boot capable|
|Graphics card||DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x|
Leave a comment