If you have the intention of viewing all the items you ever purchased on the Google Play Store, then you definitely are at the right place and in the right article. The Google Play service offers a feature that allows you to quickly review your order history.
to View Google Play Purchase History on an Android Device:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the “Menu” button on the home screen.
- Choose “Account.”
- Select “Purchase History” to view your past Google Play purchases.
to View Google Play Purchase History on a PC:
- Navigate to the Google Play website using a web browser.
- If asked, sign in to your Google Play account. You’ll be sent to the Google Play home screen.
- On the left side of the screen, click “Account.”
- In the menu near the top of the screen, select “Order History.”