When you have attractive thumbnails, you’ll get more video clicks. And it is directly proportional to bring more views, traffic, and revenue
In case, your old video has low-quality thumbnails, this is the time to change it.
- Launch the browser on your computer.
- Go to YouTube’s homepage.
- Log into your account.
- Click your profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- When the dropdown menu opens, select the “YouTube Studio” option.
- Once YouTube Studio opens, click the “Content” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the video you want to edit.
- When the video editing page opens, go to the “Thumbnail” section.
- Click on one of three offered thumbnail options.
- Click the “Save” button.