If you know there’s an app on your iPhone, but you can’t find it, it could be hidden in your App Library. And if you access the app often, you may want to add it back to your home screen. There’s a straightforward way to do that.
- Access the App Library by swiping to the right-most page.
- Once there, type the name of the hidden app that you’re trying to unhide into the search bar.
- When you see the icon and name of the app you want to unhide, there are two ways to do it:
- You can hold down on the app, which should take you to the iPhone home screen where you can drop it.
- If the first method doesn’t work, hold down on the app’s entry and swipe left.
- Alternatively, instead of using the search icon, simply look for the app among the categories in the App Library, press down on it, and tap on “Add to Home Screen”.
- Using any of these methods to unhide apps on iPhone should make the hidden app visible.