Maybe you want to delete your Instagram account, but you want to save your instgram data. Follow below steps to save all Instagram photos, stories, or videos you’ve ever shared.
- First, go to Instagram.com – the website, not the app – and log in with your username and password
- Click on your avatar in the top-right menu and head over to “Settings.” It’s the tiny gear icon.
- This will bring up a pop-up menu – choose Privacy and Security
- Then scroll down to Data Download and press Request Download
- You’ll need to type in your email address if it doesn’t automatically appear
- Hit Next, enter your password, and then press Request Download
Instagram will email you once it finishes processing your request. This usually takes just a few minutes.