Follow below steps to Enable or View The Database Tool Window in PyCharm and it will supports a wide variety of database connectivity.
- In PyCharm, Open the database tool window View -> Tool Windows -> Database> and open the dialog called Data Sources and Dialog
- Now select the database which you need
- Download missing driver’s for a Database
- Now, specify the below configurations
- Database server/Host
- Database Port
- Database User
- Database Password
|Database Server||The IP address or DNS name for the server where the database runs.|
|Database Port||The TCP/IP port used by the database.|
|Database Userid||The database user account name. Enter |
|Database Password||The database user account password. Enter |
- Always try to Test Connection feature.
Leave a comment