MP4 files are quite large in size and take up a lot of space on hard disks and it is for this very reason that users fuss about how to compress MP4 files. You can compress your MP4 files using the Wondershare UniConverter.
The Wondershare UniConverter can easily resize your huge MP4 files within a few minutes, especially without compromising with the video’s quality.
Follow below-mentioned steps to learn how to compress MP4 using the Wondershare UniConverter:
- Open Wondershare UniConverter on your Windows or Mac PC after installation.
- Go to the Toolbox section.
- Choose “Video Compress” from the available choices on the dropdown menu.
- On the new window, click on + to select your chosen MP4 video.
- You will get the “Added video information” on the top panel.
- Adjust the file size, video format, bit rate, resolution and other features on the progress bar according to your liking.
- Click on “Preview” for checking the video quality.
- Then, click on “Compress.”
- Then receive your compressed MP4 video.