If you are a Facebook user, you can go live and start your video streaming to connect with your audience in real-time. You can do this from both your desktop and your mobile device, and we’ll show you how.
- Go to your Facebook News Feed and press the Live option (the camcorder icon)
- Write a video description
- Select a privacy setting by tapping the ellipsis in the bottom right corner and opening up Audience Restrictions
- Add a Facebook Live filter, lens, or doodle
- Press the “Start Live Video” button