- If you have too many startup programs/software’s on your computer/laptop. Start up programs make slow down the booting process.
- You can either press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys, right-click on Taskbar and click Task Manager to open the Task Manager.
Startup programs are programs which run automatically when a system is booted. if you have too many startup programs it can slow down the boot process. By disabling startup programs, your computer/laptop run faster than before.
Follow the given below instructions to disable startup programs in Windows 8.1:
- There are many ways to open the Task Manager. You can either press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys, right-click on Taskbar and click Task Manager.
- Click the “Startup” tab to see what programs run when your startup your computer.
- Choose the program/software which you want prevent from loading. Then right-click on the program/software and click Disable option to disable it.
Leave a comment