Windows comes with drivers for many devices, such as printers, displays, keyboards, and TVs. A driver is software that a device uses to work with your PC. Every device needs a driver to work with your PC. So, in many cases, you can plug in a device, and it’ll work automatically.
Windows can also download device software and info. This might include an app that the device manufacturer created to go with your device or info like the product name, manufacturer, and model number, to help you distinguish between similar devices.
Drivers are updated occasionally. Windows can update them automatically, or you can install the updated drivers yourself. It’s important for you to have confidence in the updated drivers you install. Windows notifies you if it detects a suspicious or unsafe driver you shouldn’t install.
what is driverpack: DriverPack will install drivers for free and solve driver problems on any device
Follow below steps to Download & Install Drivers for any Laptop or PCs:
- Open the Website of Driver Pack Solution. (https://driverpack.io/en)
- If you internet is stable then click on “INSTALL ALL REQUIRED DRIVERS” button.
- Once you have completed downloading, you need to install downloaded drivers on your Laptop or PC.
- Click on the configure button and it will automatically identify the suitable driver for your Laptop or PC.
- Select the Drivers you want to Install.
- Click on the Install Button and wait until it is completely installed
- After installation is completed, restart your Laptop or PC