Here we are providing what kind of programing languages used for Vice City, Call Of Duty, Grand Theft Auto game’s.
Vice City is a 2002 action-adventure game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games.
- Developer: Rockstar North
- Platform: PS4, PC, iOS, Mac, Android, PS2, Kindle, Xbox
- Release Date: October 27, 2002
Call of Duty:
Call of Duty is a first-person shooter video game franchise published by Activision. Starting out in 2003, it first focused on games set in World War II. Over time, the series has seen games set in the midst of the Cold War, futuristic worlds, and outer space.
- Call of Duty: Mobile is compatible with Android devices with at least 2 GB of RAM and running Android 5.1 and up.
- Call of Duty: Mobile is compatible on iOS devices with at least 2 GB of RAM and running iOS 9.0 or later.
Grand Theft Auto:
Grand Theft Auto is a series of action-adventure games created by David Jones and Mike Dailly. Later titles were developed under the oversight of brothers Dan and Sam Houser, Leslie Benzies and Aaron Garbut.
- OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1 GB / AMD HD 4870 1 GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- HDD Space: 65 GB
- DVD Drive