The Government of India has made it mandatory to link your PAN card with Aadhaar. The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) in its notification on September 28 extended the deadline from September 30 to December 31 for linking of PAN with Aadhaar.
If you want to know the process to link your Aadhaar with your PAN Card, you can visit ‘How to Link Aadhaar Card and PAN Card’ for more information.
to check PAN-Aadhaar linking status:
- Visit the official site of the Income-tax department: http://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- Under the ‘Quick links’ head, click on ‘Link Aadhaar’ option.
- A new page will open on your computer screen. On the screen, a new hyperlink will be reflected, which will allow you to view the status of your PAN-Aadhaar linkage.
- After clicking on the hyperlink, you will be asked to enter your details such as PAN and Aadhaar number.
- Enter the details and click on ‘Link Aadhaar’
- The website will show you the status if your PAN is linked to Aadhaar card or not.
Leave a comment