If you’ve stopped using your old PSN account or for any other reason want to delete your PSN account, this guide will help you do so. However, before we begin, there are a few things you need to know before deleting your old PSN account.
As you begin to delete your old PSN account, keep in mind that any purchases made through that account will be lost. If you haven’t yet transferred the data and the game to another account, we suggest you do so, as once you delete the PSN account, there’s no going back. In addition, the deleted PSN account ID can’t be used to create another account; users will need to use other credentials to create a new PSN account.
Follow below steps to delete Your PSN Account:
- Visit the Sony Support page and then click on Contact US.
- After that, locate and select Account & Security.
- Then, go to the ‘Change online ID & other account questions’.
- Scroll down and navigate to the live chat option. Follow the on-screen prompts and chat with the online representative of Sony and ask them to delete your PSN account.
- You can also scroll down to the connectivity section and click on the PlayStation network.
- Here, you’ll find a number to contact the PlayStation team over call and ask them to delete your PSN account.
You can follow the above steps to delete your PlayStation Network (PSN) account.