Now we are going to learn how to install Microsoft Teams on Ubuntu operating system’s. There are different ways which you can Download and Install Microsoft Teams on Ubuntu operating system’s.
Follow below steps to Download and Install the Microsoft Teams on Ubuntu.
- Download the Microsoft Teams package from the official repository.
- Click/Select on Linux DEB 64-bit for Ubuntu user’s. When prompted appear on screen, choose the save the file.
- Once save is done, go to downloaded file path then right-click on the downloaded file.
- Then select Open With Software Install and it will take you into Ubuntu Software Center.
- Then click on the Install button to begin the installation.
- You will be prompted for your password to complete the installation.
- Once installation is done Now open the Teams.
- To continue to login Enter your work, school or Microsoft Account Details.
Alternatively, you can use the following wget command to download and install the Teams.
$ wget https://packages.microsoft.com/repos/ms-teams/pool/main/t/teams/teams_1.3.00.25560_amd64.deb $ sudo dpkg -i teams_1.3.00.25560_amd64.deb
Now Successfully teams is installed in to your machine. Now open the Teams, to continue to login Enter your work, school or Microsoft Account Details.