- MySQL is one of the most popular relational database management software that is widely used in today’s industry.
- MYSQL name is a combination of “My”, the name of co-founder Michael Widenius’s daughter, and “SQL”, the abbreviation for Structured Query Language.
- MySQL Setup Software
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019
- Go to the official website of MySQL and download the mysql-installer-community-18.104.22.168.msi
- Once download is completed, unzip it, and double click the MSI installer .exe file.
- “Choosing a Setup Type” screen: Here, we are going to select the Full option and click on the Next button.
- “Check Requirements” screen: due to a lack of requirements may be some feature’s fail to install on your system. We can resolve them by clicking on the Execute button. Then click on the Next button.
- “Installation” screen: Click “Execute” to download and install the Products. After finishing the installation, Then click on the Next button.
- “Product Configuration” screen: we need to configure the MySQL Server and Router.
- “Authentication Method” screen: Choose your password then click on Next.
- “Windows Service” screen: will ask you to configure the Windows Service to start the server. Keep the default setup and click on the Next button.
- “Apply Configuration” screen: Then apply the Server Configuration, If you agree with this configuration, click on the Execute button.
- Next will ask you Product Configuration, Connect To Server, Apply Configuration and Installation Complete screen, keep all default settings then click on Next/Execute.