DBeaver is a Universal Database Tool for developers, database administrators, analysts and all people who need to work with databases. dbeaver will supports all popular databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, MS Access, Teradata, Firebird, Apache Hive, Phoenix, Presto, etc.
How to set up a PostgreSQL database in Django: https://stackorigin.com/question/how-to-set-up-a-postgresql-database-in-django/
In this tutorial we will help you to connect a postgresql with dbeaver:
- Open your dbeaver in your sytem
- Select your database: To create new postgresql database connection. Find your postgresql database driver in the list.
- Then you may need to download PostgreSQL driver files.
- After download postgresql database driver, you need to setup PostgreSQL connection settings. to setup you need following details.
- You can test postgresql connection’s using Test Connection button.
- Click Finish. The connection appears in the tree of connections in the Database Navigator and DBeaver actually connects to the database.
You can learn more from DBeaver Documentation