Here I will show you how to Check BSNL Data Usage for Broadband and FTTH connection in different ways.
How to Check BSNL Broadband Usage without Login:
- First connect your device with WiFi or WLAN with the connection installed
- Open your any browser
- Go to URL https://fuptopup.bsnl.co.in/manualRedirection.do
- Click on Know Your Usage
- New Pop Up page opens with your Service Name, Type, and Usage
How to Check BSNL Broadband Usage by using BSNL APP
- First Download the My BSNL App
- Then Open it and Skip the Login option
- Then Go to Menu option (Left top bar)
- Now Click on Usage option
- Then Choose from Landline/Broadband/Mobile
- Now it will Ask for Add Account enter your STD Code and Phone Number and Submit.
- Then Select the Account you added and Choose a Date Range and Submit.
- The App will Show you the BSNL Broadband/FTTH Data usage.